Even if you don’t live in a farmhouse, you can still add some farmhouse style to your decor. The kitchen is a great place to start, so here are some fabulous farmhouse style kitchen accessories to transform your kitchen on a budget.
- Vintage Farmhouse Table Runner
- Farmhouse Style Valance
- Vintage K-Cup Storage Organizer
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen Sink
- Galvanized Oval Tray
- Rustic Spice Rack
- Rustic Wood Wall Organizer and Chalkboard
- Mason Jar Salt and Pepper Caddy with Wood Handle
- Metal Wire Storage Baskets
- Rustic Farmhouse Decorative Jug
- Farmhouse Style Basics
Vintage Farmhouse Table Runner
If your kitchen table is made from dark wood, use this burlap table runner to break up the color.
Farmhouse Style Valance
A farmhouse style valance compliments any country decor, but is also suitable for a Tuscan style kitchen.
Vintage K-Cup Storage Organizer
This rustic style K-cup organizer fits 24 k-cups, but can also be used to store tea bags, creamer or other small kitchen items.
Farmhouse Style Kitchen Sink
An apron front kitchen sink will instantly add farmhouse style to your kitchen. Made from heavy duty stainless steel, so you know it will last a very long time!
Galvanized Oval Tray
This galvanized tray can used to serve, but also looks great as a centerpiece on the kitchen table!
Rustic Spice Rack
A wall-mounted spice rack that has storage for 45 spice jars. The rack is unfinished, so you can stain it yourself.
Rustic Wood Wall Organizer and Chalkboard
This rustic wood organizer features a chalkboard, 3 cubicles and 3 metal hooks. Use it to write down positive messages or reminders and to keep your kitchen well organized.
Mason Jar Salt and Pepper Caddy with Wood Handle
This salt and pepper caddy features a vintage style logo and holds 2 mason jar shakers (included). The wooden handle adds a rustic touch.
Metal Wire Storage Baskets
These metal wire storage baskets are food safe and have removable fabric liners that are machine washable. Great for organizing canned foods, fruit or towels.
Rustic Farmhouse Decorative Jug
Made from galvanized iron, this jug makes a wonderful centerpiece for your farmhouse kitchen. Add some flowers or cotton stems (via Amazon)
Farmhouse Style Basics
If you’re wondering: “What is farmhouse style?” Here are some farmhouse style basics for you:
- Use natural colors like white, ivory, cream, sage green, grey and blue.
- Start with cream or white walls for a neutral palette.
- Use natural fabrics like burlap, linen and cotton.
- Mason jars work really well in a farmhouse style decor.
- Use an open shelve or glass door kitchen cabinet to showcase kitchen essentials and heirloom pieces.
- Farmhouse style kitchen accessories made from wrought iron, galvanized steel and wood
- Bring nature indoors with a fruit basket and fresh flowers.